Friday, January 18, 2013

I'm Back!

Hello everyone! Sorry that is has been so long since writing. As some of you may know, I had some trouble with my blog and had to start a new one because blogger told me I wasn't the author. Somehow it signed me out of my account and took everything away I had on there pretty much. I could still see my blog, but could not write any new posts.  I was bummed for a few days trying to figure it out, because I was just starting to have some fun with it! Then decided that I would just have to start over.  I started coping and pasting the old blog to the new one, but the colors started going crazy and it was just a big mess. (I am awful with technology for those of you who don't know or can't tell) ...then I just gave up because I wanted to write new posts! 


No comments:

Post a Comment